The Joy of the Lord is My Strength November 7, 2012Posted by Dr. Robert Owens in Politics.
Tags: Cloward/Piven Strategy, Dr. Robert Owens, election 2012, liberal agenda, Obama victory, Obamacare, Progressive agenda, Romney loss
add a comment
As predicted numerous times in the History of the Future, the Progressive Republican could not defeat the Progressive Democrat. Why would people want a shadow when they can have the real thing?
It was a hard choice to endorse the Progressive Romney, but I felt that the stakes were so high it was worth the effort. As I said repeatedly he might have driven us to the poor house a little bit slower. Instead we have a triumphant President Obama and the Chicago Outfit he represents sitting astride the prostrate body politic. The last four years will be but a prelude to the horrendous destruction these looters will do to the American Experiment in the next four. And given their obvious ability to lead their army of useful idiots, takers, and corrupt city political machines to electoral victory we should probably brace ourselves for President Biden in 2016.
The perpetually re-elected establishment rigidly controls the entrenched two party system, which conveniently calls itself Democrat and Republican. They are two sides of the same coin, and two wings on the same bird of prey. They both represent the Progressive central-planners who believe government is the answer when we know it is the problem. No matter which side wins the government grows and devours more of the nation’s output and its wealth. The election results ratify the electoral majorities’ union with the statists. It also points to:
- the permanent establishment of Obamacare
- the probable capture of the Supreme Court
- the loss through re-interpretation of our rights
- the full implementation of the Cloward/Piven Strategy with massive debt , borrowing, and inflation
- the expansion of rule by decree
- the continued and expanded humiliation of America in international affairs
- the end of the American experiment in limited government, personal liberty and economic freedom as we have known it
As alarming as all this sounds do not despair, God did not leave us nor forsake us. First of all He gave us plenty of warning. This author and many others repeatedly predicted an Obama win. As I stated numerous times, the Chicago Machine doesn’t lose elections. Also our hope is not in the hand of man. Man didn’t give us the peace that passes all understanding and he can’t take it away. God gave us His Word which is always our refuge and our fortress.
He told us:
- A thousand may fall at your side, and ten thousand at your right hand; but it shall not come near you.
- Do notsorrow, for the joy of the Lord is your strength
- Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
- God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear…
- If you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. For the Scripture says, “Whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame.”
That is why I can face this morning with joy in my heart and hope in my spirit for I know who my Savior is and I know what He has promised me. Build your life upon the Rock that doesn’t roll and when the wind and waves beat against you, you shall not fall.
God’s Word tells us not to put our trust in leaders whose plans are of this world. Don’t look for utopia here. Don’t keep your treasure in the world where rust destroys and time forgets instead keep your treasure with God. He promises us that if we draw near to Him He will draw near to us, and that if we humble ourselves before Him He will lift us up.
So don’t despair. Don’t let the passing victory of the evil steal your joy because if the devil can’t steal your joy he can’t keep your stuff. And remember, weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning. Trust God, praise Jesus, and remember: the hope of the righteous will be gladness, but the expectation of the wicked will perish. The plans of the wicked may flourish but they will also wither like the flower in the field. Trials and tribulations come upon us so that we may grow and persecution was also promised to those who believe along with a way of escape.
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
Keep the faith, keep the peace, we shall overcome.
Dr. Owens teaches History, Political Science, and Religion. He is the Historian of the Future @ http://drrobertowens.com © 2012 Robert R. Owens email@example.com Follow Dr. Robert Owens on Facebook or Twitter @ Drrobertowens